Subscribe and receive our catalogue by email
Non-woven MOB cap 2 elastic
Non-woven 3-ply face mask with ear loops
Paper face mask
Pair of vinyl gloves in PET capsule container
Non-woven SPP labcoat industry without pockets 35 gr
Non-woven SPP labcoat visitor 25 gr
Non-woven SPP gown 20 gr
Bib with pocket
Non-woven coverall with hood 35 gr
Non-woven SPP+PE coverall with hood 35 + 13 gr
Polyethylene apron in rolls
Reasons to opt for disposable PPE for Dentistry
PPE or Personal Protective Equipment are those devices that are worn or must be worn during the working day, which serve to protect the worker against one or more risks that may threaten both their health and safety.
In the case of dental PPE, the same applies as for health PPE. The professional is in constant contact with patients and, in addition, the nature of his profession requires him to work in close proximity to the patient's respiratory tract for sometimes several hours, so that it is not possible to establish any kind of safety distance.
With this in mind, PPE must be chosen to ensure both the safety of the dentist and the patient when they must come into contact in order to perform the corresponding service. In this case, disposable protective elements are an alternative that has several advantages over other reusable options:
- Thanks to the fact that they allow avoiding both stains and cross-infection, they guarantee hygienic conditions. In addition, they reduce the possibility of transmission of agents.
- Disposable items generally have a surface that does not absorb or allow liquid or gas to pass through and are therefore impermeable.
- They fit snugly to the body and are lightweight, making them a comfortable alternative.
- As disposable garments are not exposed to the wear and tear of reusable clothing, they transmit greater confidence, as they will be in perfect condition when used.
- Being single-use, they are disposable and do not require storage once used.
- As they do not need to be washed or sterilised, they represent a great economic and energy saving.
What should a disposable dental PPE include?
When composing our disposable dental PPE, we must make sure that it includes:
- Disposable mask.
- Disposable gloves.
- Disposable cap.
- Disposable gown.
- Disposable slippers or shoe covers.
As they are single-use garments and accessories, they should be used only once, and their reuse or prolonged use over time should be avoided, as this would jeopardise their integrity and effectiveness. However, the fact that they are disposable does not mean that they are products that contaminate when discarded, as they are 100% recyclable when deposited in the corresponding container.