Subscribe and receive our catalogue by email
Non-woven Bouffant CAP
Non-woven MOB cap 2 elastic
Non-woven hood cap
Non-woven 3-ply face mask with ear loops
Paper face mask
Non-woven SPP+PE oversleeves
Pair of vinyl gloves in PET capsule container
Non-woven SPP labcoat industry without pockets 35 gr
Non-woven SPP labcoat visitor 25 gr
Non-woven SPP gown 20 gr
Non-woven kimono robes 30 gr
Non-woven coverall with hood 35 gr
Non-woven SPP+PE coverall with hood 35 + 13 gr
Non-woven industry pants
What should I include in my Cleaning PPE?
A PPE or Personal Protective Equipment is any equipment intended to be worn or held by a worker in order to protect him from one or more risks that may threaten his safety or health at work.
If we are looking for PPE to be worn for cleaning work, it is best to opt for disposable equipment, as this type of item is ideal for guaranteeing optimum hygiene and safety measures thanks to its single-use nature.
When composing our disposable cleaning PPE, the basic or essential elements of the equipment would be:
- Disposable gown. Single-use gowns protect both the worker and their clothing from possible soiling by solids and liquids.
- Disposable mask. They protect against solid and liquid particles suspended in the air and against splashes of chemicals used in cleaning work.
- Disposable gloves. They are useful in preventing bacterial contamination and chemical contact with the hands.
- Disposable shoe covers. Not only do they protect against bacteria that can adhere to shoes, but they also prevent possible stains.
If the cleaning tasks to be carried out by the worker require an even higher level of safety and hygiene, we can add to the above equipment:
- Disposable coveralls (instead of gowns). They serve as a protective measure when the handling of toxic substances or flammable products is very high.
- Disposable apron. They isolate the worker from possible elements that may adhere to the clothing and may end up damaging the quality of the work.
- Disposable sleeves. They cover from the user's elbow to the wrist, guaranteeing protection and safety.
Advantages of disposable protective garments
There are several advantages when deciding on disposable items for PPE instead of traditional workwear, for instance, hygiene. Disposable workwear avoids stains and cross-infection, and also reduces the possibility of transmission of agents.
In addition, they provide comfort to the wearer, as they fit snugly to the body and are lightweight. As they are single-use, they also generate confidence, as they are not exposed to the wear and tear of reusable workwear. And as they do not need to be washed or sterilized, disposable PPE means great economic and energy savings.