Subscribe and receive our catalogue by email
"Continental" Chef's hat
Regular Chef's hat
Polyethylene Shower Cap
Non-woven Bouffant CAP
Non-woven MOB cap 2 elastic
Non-wovens Snood cap
Non-woven 3-ply face mask with ear loops
Paper face mask
Pair of vinyl gloves in PET capsule container
Spunlace towels UniBasic 42 gr
Spunlace towels 50 gr
Round rug 60 gr
Non-woven slippers - EVA sole
Polyethylene apron in rolls
Why choose Catering PPE for our business?
In the case of Catering, PPE or Personal Protective Equipment will not only serve to protect the worker during the performance of their work and the possible clients with whom they interact, but also to guarantee the hygiene and integrity of the food that is handled.
When choosing PPE for the catering industry, the most advisable option will always be to opt for disposable or single-use items, as, due to their single-use nature, they guarantee greater hygiene and generate more confidence, as they will be new every time they are used.
They are also a more economical alternative, as being single-use saves time that would otherwise be spent on washing and sterilisation. However, the fact that they are disposable does not mean that they pose a danger to the environment, as they are 100% disposable products when thrown away in the appropriate container.
What disposable PPE for the hotel and catering industry should include
The disposable clothing items that must be included in a single-use Catering PPE are:
- Disposable gloves. When choosing single-use gloves for our Catering PPE, it is necessary to check that they are suitable for food handling.
- Disposable mask. It not only protects against solid and liquid particles suspended in the air, but also against splashes when cooking.
- Disposable cap. They protect and prevent contamination caused by sweat, hair or microorganisms that may be released.
- Disposable beard covers. Single-use beard covers protect the beard and are perfect for preventing hair from falling on surfaces, objects or people.
- Disposable aprons. They insulate against possible elements that may adhere to clothing and may end up damaging the quality of the work.
- Disposable sleeves. They are used to prevent the worker from coming into contact with the product he is handling during his work, so that he does not contaminate foodstuffs.
It is important to remember that disposable items should only be used once, since, if they are used more than once or prolonged over time, they could damage the integrity of the product and minimise the functions for which they have been manufactured.